Thursday 13 November 2014

All about my hair: Crochet Braids

This is an incredibly late post and it's about my crazy crochet hair! If you guys have seen me on instagram or twitter or any recent pictures you would have seen my hair! My crazy crochet hair! I absolutely love this hairstyle and it was a good change from usual braids.

I went to God First salon on Balls Pond Road, Dalston and it cost me £60. It was very time consuming... I arrived at 8.30, They finally started on me around 11 and finished around 5.

The final result was this:



Love the crazy, vibrant curls! I was really 50% about it when I first got it but I love them now, they're amazing! I get loads of comments about it - especially in school and when I went on holiday. If you are someone who experiments with black hair, then you might want to try this hairstyle. It takes confidence to try out big and bold hairstyles like this. It isn't really a weave or extensions... in your spare time watch a video on how they're done. Your hair is cornrowed as if you were about to sew in a weave and they hook on the hair onto the cornrow.

I'm soon to take out my Crochet braids because I did them on the 27th of September - coming up to 2 months. Next I might go for Box braids again because I miss not being noticed from the top of the road because I had small hair!

Thanks for reading xo

No comments:

Post a Comment