Friday 28 November 2014

Recent trips: The V&A - Photo post

Lately I've visited quite a few galleries and this post is just about sharing my experience. A few weeks ago I went to the Victoria and Albert museum in South Kensington (The place in London with all the museums). It's such an amazing museum and I loved it. Definitely want to go again. I was inspired by all the dresses and art there.

Just to let you know, the Victoria and Albert museum is a museum based on all types of art and design however they specialize a big deal on Fashion and that's why my Aunty and I took a trip there. We took the crowded underground from Leytonstone, changed somewhere (I don't know where, my Aunty was navigating because I don't like trains and I'm not good with them.

We looked at historical fashion.

More historical fashion

Fashion in sports

They had some beautiful stuff
in the stained glass exhibition. 

Some religious wear and equipment 

Stunning stained glass

Swords!

Enter if you dare...

Modern fashion, not sure but this was a well known brand.


Beach wear











Paintings
 Golden stuff








Stained glass







 Silver:



This was the jewelry section: 





Historical stuff:









Thanks for watching. If you're ever in the Uk or live her, go to the V&A it's an amazing museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment