Saturday 20 December 2014

A quick overview of 2014 - Blogmas day 14 (Delayed)

A lot of things happened in 2014 and it was a very interesting year. We saw some of the worlds greatest people pass away such as Nelson Mandela however I can say it wasn't such a bad year for me. 

With regards to fashion illustrations 2013 was a year of progressing and just sorting myself out, nothing was organised because all I was doing was learning, that's also when I discovered my most used colouring tool - Letraset Promarkers. 2014 was the year that some of my best artwork really revealed itself and I could finally call myself a professional fashion illustratior. 

January: Straight after Christmas, I decided to start my Blog. I thought to myself I needed somewhere to express myself and showcase my art work and talents. The building of an actual website just takes long and I suck at html coding so I thought a blog is just right. So January 2014 my blog will be one year old! I was so hooked on finding viewers and followers so January is probably where some of my most interesting posts are. 

February and March: 

February is my little brothers birthday month and this year he turned 11. February was also the year me and my friend Centainne applied for the national teen singing competition teen star, we're very proud of ourselves for getting all the way to regional finals. It was a scary experience but it gave me the chance to perform in front of people I had never seen and radio one DJ's. So that was an interesting experience for me. 

March was also my birthday and this year I really enjoyed it, I went to a Chinese buffet with about 11 friends, totally annoyed the staff and took a million selfies later and the sun came out a lot for my birthday on that day. I got great gifts from all my friends. 

May

If I'm skipping months it means nothing interesting happened in that month for me. May was my mothers birthday and we did a lovely birthday bash for her in the house and had enough food to last a year but sadly lasted a week. 

August

I had a great summer in August, started off with going to my yearly event for Ghanaians - Ghana party in the park absolutely love it. Then followed by a week of activities with my dad including the beach, central London, bowling and all sorts. I also visited my Aunty who lives in Luton and stayed the weekend. 

September 

September was a month of memorising loads of things for my confirmation. In the end I did it and I got confirmed and it was a lovely church service. 

November 

I reached 10,000 + blog views and I was super happy and proud. Thanks again to everyone! 

Thanks for reading till the end and if you've read till the end comment your favourite thing that happened in 2014.  

Bye, love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment