Friday 12 December 2014

Blogmas day 12: The Christmas Tag

I've done a tag 2 days in a row now and I promise this is my last one! It's very hard thinking up new things everyday and things like this are really useful. So here we go!
  • Do you like being in your Pj's or dressing up for Christmas?
I like being in my pj's, Its comfortable and I feel relaxed in them. 
  • If you could only buy one person a present this year who would you pick?
Bae. Lol.
  • Do you open your presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
Defo, Christmas morning..
  • Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
Nope, but I'd like to! 
  • What's your favourite christmas meal or treat?
STUFFING ALL THE WAY. 
  • What is your favourite holiday movie?
Elf! 
  • Candycanes or gingerbread mean?
Gingerbread men <3
  • Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes
  • Which do you like better? Christmas eve or Christmas day? 
Christmas day - love it
  • White lights or coloured lights?
I like both, they're both bright!

Anyone is welcome to do the tag, so do try it! x

Love you guys xo 




No comments:

Post a Comment