Monday 15 December 2014

Blogmas day 15: Doing my Christmas tree.

14 days into December! Isn't time going fast this month, just what we need leading up to probably the most exciting and definitely one of the most magical days of the year.

My Christmas tree was supposed to be done on Saturday but we went into our workshop to find the decorations and all of a sudden we couldn't find them. So my mum came home today and had bought baubles, tinsel and some other decorative stuff. So, we thought why not!

I have a tree that you have to assemble and its not a real fir tree. I did the assembling myself on Saturday. Here are the pictures:


I decorated my tree entirely in golden baubles. 

Chilling with a bauble 

The plain tree

My little brother Miles...

So, we did the lights and ended up with a hole in the center. LOL.

Then mum had to try and fix it lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment