Thursday 4 December 2014

Blogmas Day 4: DIY with my sketchbooks + HobbyCraft Haul.

Hey everyone, first of all I have a big apology to make because I didn't do Blogmas Day 3. I was incredibly busy and didn't have a good day yesterday so after homework it was straight to bed. I'm going to do two posts today and make up for it. I'm really sorry guys and hopefully something like this won't ever happen again.

Today's post is about how I've organised my school sketchbook and my personal sketchbook and a little Hobbycraft haul.

A few weeks ago I went to HobbyCraft with my dad and he told me to buy whatever I wanted because he'd pay for it and I literally went mad.

Not all things I bought are in this picture. I just couldn't find the other stuff Lol. I bought two big A3 sketchbooks and a bunch of promarkers and a white ink gel pen - The basic things I need to make fashion illustrations. The sketchbook is for drawing and planning drawings, Letraset promarkers are for adding colour and depth to things and the White ink Gel pen is for creating a reflection of light.
Sketchbook £3
Promarkers £2.50 each
Gel Pen - £1.50 each

I did buy other things and i'll show you now:

I stocked up on my fineliners and each one was £1.80.
I also bought HobbyCraft value watercolours and they're in tubes and I have to say that they aren't bad for HobbyCraft quality and they're actually really good. They only cost me £6 and compared to Windsor and Newton watercolour prices that's amazing. My HobbyCraft haul is over!

DIY WITH MY SKETCHBOOK.

Welcome to the second part of this post guys! I basically was bored one day and I cut all my designs out and made loads of collages in one of the sketchbooks I bought from HobbyCraft. It took ages but it was fun.

From left to right: Beyonce's 2014 on the run tour, 2014 Ready wear and the hand.
 EVENING GOWN 
COLLECTION 2014
From Left to right: Blue and Purple Halterneck, Blue and Red Strappless evening fitted dress, Red and Black shock maxi, Purple and Blue evening dress, Nude Cut out  dress, Orange cheetah print  Halterneck gown, Green bow halterneck, Blue one shoulder inspired by Zuhair Murad, Vibrant yellow and Caribbean blue dress, Blue T-shirt evening dress and finally Yellow Empress dress.
COSTUMES AND PART WEAR COLLECTION 2014
From left to right: Fussy Pink frock, Futuristic Metallic Fashion, Cheetah Print corset, Reflectional shapes corset, Grey futuristic mesh crop top and skirt, scene shock dress, the mermaid, Stage corset and Ballerina corset and skirt.
 LADY IN RED AND CASUAL
I'M SO NOT BOTHERED WITH CAPTIONS ANYMORE THEY TAKE AGES :'(
 FASHION ARTVENTURES - YOUTUBE

Thanks for reading lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment